- Cover (8 holes)
- 8 Net pots
- 8 Peat Disc
- Nutrient Solution A
- Nutrient Solution B
How to Use
Part A (Peat Disc)
- Soak Peat Disc in water until expansion reaches maximum(about 5 minutes).
- Gently squeeze Peat Disc inward to slightly loosen the media and place into net pot.
- Place seeds into Peat Disc hole.
Part B (Water Trout)
- Fill water 1 inch below the rim of the trout (Approx 20L).
- Place cover on top and insert net pots into holes.
- After week 2, pour Triobaja solution A and solution B into trout accordingly and stir evenly. (Refer to instructions on fertilizer bottle).
- Always ensure that the water level is within the net pot level.
- When water level is down, refill water with the nutrient solutions.
- Cover for the first few days after sowing to quicken germination.
- First 2 weeks of planting, 0.5EC
- Thrid week onwards, 1EC